CONTRACT MANAGEMENT JOB POSTINGS
Fresh Opportunities Updated Regularly
Teledyne Oil & Gas
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
Position: Contracts Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and coordinate cross functional responses for customer terms and conditions for the transactional contracts (domestic commercial and Gov’t including: FP, BOA, Task Orders, & IDIQ), tenders, non-disclosure agreements, customer surveys, and flow-down provisions for subcontracts.
• Insure revenue recognition criteria and credit concerns are appropriately considered for deal valuation and contract structure.
• Research and resolve contract related issues including collections.
• Clarify and negotiate company standard terms and conditions with customers.
• Assist sales people in the development of a negotiation strategy, and advises production, quality, and planning to fulfill contract obligations.
• Drafts contract revisions, certs and reps., letters of correspondence, modifications to agreements, and assists with contract close-out efforts.
• Basic understanding of export administration and conducts denied parties screening for customers, visitors, and subcontractors. Enters contract agreements, templates, and other related contractual documents in the Contracts Database.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor degree in a related field of study is required.
A minimum of 2-5 years’ related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment and/or equivalent.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to deal effectively with customer relations (internal and external) demonstrating excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems utilizing the contract desk references and negotiation training.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under stress, despite numerous interruptions.
• Accuracy and attention to detail applying a solid understanding of core contract terminology balancing deal closure with the contractual risks.
• Computer literate, familiar with MS Office Suite, and ability to research basic FAR/DFAR, and other internet based reference materials. Experience with document management systems is preferred but not required.
Please email resumes and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engility: Senior Contract Administrator – Panama City FL. Learn More
Harris Corporation: Several current Contract Management positions at Harris Corporation Melbourne/Palm Bay can be viewed here : Learn More
Northrop Grumman: Melbourne, FL location continues to hire experienced Subcontract Administrators. If you are interested in advancing your career view our opportunities: Learn More
Center for the Advancement of Science in Space, Inc. (CASIS), Dba ISS US National Laboratory
Job Title: Contracts & Grant Manager
Link to Application: Learn More