Website AllPoints LLC
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
- Create Contract Briefs and maintain their accuracy throughout life of contract.
- Assist in the development of contract proposals to support organizational goals
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc. and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget
- Assists in the creating and maintain Subcontract Agreements for work under our Prime Contracts.
- Responsibilities include cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order maintenance and interface with functional organizations and supplier management.
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
3 Years in a Contract Administration Role
- Experience with procurement, buying or supply chain.
- Strong knowledge of FAR.
- Familiarity with cost reimbursable, fixed price, and T&M contract types.
- Has strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience coordinating large projects is an asset
- Should exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities
For any questions or further information please contact: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.allpointsllc.org.